PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BAY & GAME SOFTWARE
Customize this next generation experience for your market.
GAMES: Currently offering four games for players of all skills: DARTS, LONG DRIVE, HORSE and BLACKJACK, with bay to bay and facility to facility competitions, contests and skills.
GOLF: 32 championship courses + practice areas. Supports leagues, charity golf tournaments, and more.
PATENTED GOLF BALL TRACKING SYSTEM: We provide a system that tracks 98%+ of shots to within 1 yard of actual position
There are a million ways to track a golf ball. Which one is right for you?
InRange and Flite Golf Entertainment Partner to Offer the Only One-Stop-Shop for Golf Entertainment
InRange, the leading golf ball tracking system provider, have partnered with Flite Golf Entertainment, the team behind FlyingTee and several other golf entertainment destinations. The partnership creates the only one-stop-shop for everything needed to enhance the guest experience, with equal focus on serious golf and entertainment. Whether you want to upgrade and enhance an existing range, or become a golf entertainment destination, InRange and Flite’s partnership enables any driving range to make golf serious fun.
InRange is a unique ball tracking system designed to work for every kind of player, from scratch golfers to complete beginners. Cutting-edge radar technology sees every shot, from every bay, every time – and automagically visualises each shot, in real-time, on your in-bay screen or your own smartphone. For players who want to improve and progress, InRange revolutionizes practice by making it both data-driven and fun.
Flite Golf Entertainment is the only proven provider for everything needed to build, operate and maintain a golf entertainment driving range. Powered by InRange, Flite’s proprietary games take the grind out of golf, opening the sport to families, corporate events, date-nights and more. Flite’s products and expertise power FlyingTee’s first facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and have earned praise when compared to TopGolf and DriveShack. Flite’s technologies and expertise will be featured in six purpose-built entertainment driving ranges opening in 2020 and 2021.
OPERATIONS & FACILITY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Ready for full-scale operations from Day 1
• Bay assignment and wait-list management
• Guest account creation and management
• On-line reservations
• Web-based controls for pricing, hours of operation, bay advertising, and more
Our experience, your dream.
Market Research & Financial Modeling
• Demographics and site sizing
• Expected traffic, events, and revenue
• Financial pro forma templates and models
• Financial sourcing support
SITE SELECTION, FACILITY DESIGN & ADAPTATION
• Modular, prototypical facility design
• Incorporation of best practices and operational lessons learned
• Test fit and facility adaptation to site
• Local market adaptation
ARCHITECTURAL & CONSTRUCTION SOURCING
• Design and concept architects with golf + entertainment experience
• Local sourcing for Civil, Environmental, Geotechnical Engineers and Architects
• Construction budgeting and bid process management
• Materials sourcing
HIRING, TRAINING & STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
• Organization templates and job descriptions
• Management team hiring (GM, F&B, Operations, Maintenance, Technology)
• Target pay rates and skill sets
• New hire and on-going training programs
• Standard operating procedures
PRE-OPEN MARKETING & EVENT SALES SUPPORT
• Local and national PR and marketing channel targets, budgets and templates
• Marketing team training and support
• Pre-open event sales programs
• Marketing and sales collateral resources
• Traffic and revenue budgeting
ON-GOING TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS SUPPORT
• Remote operations support to address critical issues in real-time
• Microsoft Cloud based software and system upgrades
• Microsoft Cloud backup and disaster recovery
• Seasonal and monthly guidance + support for routine and planned maintenance
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“A total blast. Fun to have an activity out south other than food. (But dude, their food is great, too.) Even if you are new to golf, have never swung a club, or a total professional, it’s a good time. Plus they have this fun little area down on the first level with giant games in case golf ends up not quite being your calling.”
– Emma S.
“Such a fun place!! I am a terrible golfer with no skills or experience so I thought I wouldn’t like it but I was so wrong. My friends and I did so much better than we thought we would, and it’s way more than just hitting balls. You get to pick different fun games to play like HORSE. If I could I would go there every week! Also, the food is amazing!”
“This place is awesome. Went there last night with some friends and although we all don’t play golf, we had an incredible time just learning and now we all have the golf fever. The staff is amazing and very helpful. Love all the TV’s as well!! Definitely a new hangout spot!”
– Steve B.
“This place is just cool! Whether you want to just hit balls by yourself or take a date to play the games, the technology makes it a unique experience for everyone. I finally have a way to know just how far those big drives are going.”
– Chris H.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today for pricing options.
Thank you for visiting Flite. Our team members and industry professionals are ready to assist you. Whether you are looking to setup a new facility or retro-fit a current facility, we are standing by to help you with a turn key solution to fit your facility needs.